Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Lillian Garcia

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Lillian Garcia

Last edited by spike70; October 28th, 2012 at 10:34 AM.

2. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    114 Posts
    Sorry its the whole segment.

48.1MB

**** Dead Link ****
    Last edited by Turtle; February 8th, 2019 at 05:16 AM. Reason: Dead Links

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    178 Posts
    earlier this month the wwe started to look for a new announcer. they stated they were looking for a young attractive female to sing the national anthem and who could also do ring announcing. this led many to wonder if the wwe was looking to replace lillian soon.

turns out they were.

lillian recently posted on her website that she has officially given her notice to the wwe.

here's what she wrote...

Hi Everyone,

I hope all of you are doing well! I am writing to address the situation in which WWE is looking for a Female Ring Announcer/Singer. The truth of the matter is that they are looking for someone new because I have given them my notice that I will be leaving at the end of my contract this year. It is with a heavy heart that I have made this decision because WWE has been my family from day one and you, the WWE Universe have always been incredible to me. The fact is that I am getting married later this year and have decided to enter into a new phase of my life but I will truly miss all of you and the WWE tremendously.

Love you all & keep rockin!

Forever Rockin',
    Lilian

so who is the wwe possibly replacing lillian with...
    it should be noted that WWE developmental diva Angela Fong has been on the house show loop with the Raw brand the past several weeks working as a ring announcer.
    What doesn't kill you. Simply makes you STRANGER!